View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Who mentioned judgement? And who mentioned relevance.It appeared through your own thoughts and words which I found myself curiously looking at for a moment or two..

Where you are in this moment cannot know the moment of ten years time for yourself can it? Life in all its mysteries and wonder, might call you to the road less travelled in lots of different ways that even your own knowing cannot fathom of the unknown of yourself and your life in this moment. Ten years time you might have a whole new take on your seeking and where you are moving towards. I am not dictating what your experience will be, but no one can know the full extent of their own journey without consideration of the unknown becoming known more complete as life goes on..

In your question to me. I suppose you could say I am practicing just being, with conscious choice to remind myself if I slip back into mind games with myself, to just focus on Being and maintain a positive happy disposition. I am not seeking more engaging and being in places that excite me and allow me to express myself and deepen my own realizations about myself and of course allowing others the same... I like to share of myself. We are all connected so life is a wonderful journey to grow through in so many ways, so sharing in places I love to share, be myself and just enjoy doing what I do, engaging and participating is enough.

Ok thanks for sharing. Understood. Sounds like things are going well in the terms you describe.

Yes anything can happen. I can speak about my experience in the past or present. How I feel about connection in the future does not concern me because the future is never here:) I could imagine it but don't bother as it may be nothing like I imagine:)

You don't have to mention the word "judgement" in order to judge what may be right for another. "In the end you are really just seeking yourself- Iamit" You have no idea about that because you do not share my experience. But anyway never mind. Be well and good luck.