View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 09:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
You cant judge others by what you regard as relevant. Well you can if you like but it doesn't make much sense because you are not them having thier experience. I prefer to just ask and listen to their account of what after all is their experience.

I was seeking the end of feeling disconnected. Others want more, something they call enlightenment (whatever that means) but I am quite happy with no longer feeling disconnected.

How about you? How would you describe what you are seeking?

Who mentioned judgement? And who mentioned relevance.It appeared through your own thoughts and words which I found myself curiously looking at for a moment or two..

Where you are in this moment cannot know the moment of ten years time for yourself can it? Life in all its mysteries and wonder, might call you to the road less travelled in lots of different ways that even your own knowing cannot fathom of the unknown of yourself and your life in this moment. Ten years time you might have a whole new take on your seeking and where you are moving towards. I am not dictating what your experience will be, but no one can know the full extent of their own journey without consideration of the unknown becoming known more complete as life goes on..

In your question to me. I suppose you could say I am practicing just being, with conscious choice to remind myself if I slip back into mind games with myself, to just focus on Being and maintain a positive happy disposition. I am not seeking more engaging and being in places that excite me and allow me to express myself and deepen my own realizations about myself and of course allowing others the same... I like to share of myself. We are all connected so life is a wonderful journey to grow through in so many ways, so sharing in places I love to share, be myself and just enjoy doing what I do, engaging and participating is enough.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder