Thread: 1010 and 1111
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 03:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasmic Fox
1010 indicates your thoughts and feelings are in unity with your astrological influences. 1111 indicates you have entered a new cycle in life recently and your thoughts you have at the moment of seeing the numbers are correct for this new cycle. Continue with these thoughts.

333 is a message from your spirit guides. It's their way of saying yes. They are in agreement with you. 444 would be a no.

Can you tell me where this information came from? For years now, almost every day when I look at the clock it's 11:11, either in the morning or in the evening - it really can't be telling me that I've entered a new cycle, I feel it's impossible to enter a new cycle every day, lol.

1111 MAY mean a spiritual awakening but only for some people, I believe. As for me I don't believe that I'm spiritually awakening every day of my life, lol - that happened a long time ago.

All due respect, but who says, or what book or whatever, says that 1010 indicates that your thoughts and feelings are in unity with your astrological influences?

And the same for 333 and 444 - I would rather trust my pendulum than wait for a 333 or a 444 to show up.