View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 10:50 AM
Deactivated Account
When you know who you are, you do not need to remember.

When you know that you exist, you do not need to remember that you exist.

When you see what exists, you do not need to remember that it is there because you see it, right now.

Quote:
I'm not sure what going back to spirit is means.

It means, (as i have used it): Not having thoughts about future and not having thoughts about the past.
You do what you do NOW.
You see what you see NOW.
Nothing else matters.

Quote:
Are you implying that in spirit form we will not remember

What is there to remember, having everything that you need ?

Quote:
not have sense of our individual nature with conscious volition

Individual nature is learned nature. Each experience which one has collected since the believed making - getting out of the womb, baby time, childhood, teen, and adult - were learned and will be exchanged.

Behind this existential individuality is your real nature, your real being, and this you do need to remember NOW, because you have learned something else. (here is the remembering right usage, but only until you know)

You can clearly see that you do not regard your self as a child, any more than a baby, right ?
But remember what you liked, loved, did and made when you were a child. Look on how many things have you changed since then.

So what is holding you onto whatever you think of yourself now ?

Even now you look, see, compare and change. It goes Slower than previous stages, because of 'so many things going on' but finally it will change.

The question then is, in which direction do you want to go. (read: death by definition of the world, or Life by definition of God.)