View Single Post
Old 14-05-2012, 07:45 AM
GregoryScott

Hearing voices before falling asleep

Does anyone else hear music or voices just before they fall asleep? This has been with me all my life. I actually believed everyone could hear this so I never really talked to anyone about it, until now.

Although I’m not sure what to think anymore; everything I’ve read on the subject seems to change with each individual. At first I read that if you hear music or a lot of voices talking at once that they were ghost. But here lately I’ve read they may be spirits trying to communicate. Then another website suggest the voices could be inter-dimensional beings that may want to cause you harm. Others say they are demons; and others insist they are guides trying to help you. So now I am officially confused…

To be honest I’ve never once felt threatened by the voices. I can never make out what they are saying, but I do know they are speaking words that do sound English. But there are always so many talking at one time that the words always blend together. To me it sounds like 3 or 4 DJ’s at a radio station talking in rhythm and then breaks into song; then back to talking again. It never stops, of course until I fall asleep. I sleep with a fan every night just to fade them out, but most of the time it doesn’t work; they are just as loud as ever.

Okay, I’m bringing this up because the other night about 2 in the morning I get out of bed and go into the kitchen. Off in the distance I hear a woman’s voice, and the harder I listen the louder it gets. She was singing a lullaby in a soft whispering voice. My parents live with me so I was thinking that for some strange reason my mother decided to sing my father a lullaby… at 2am… So I peek into their room and both were sound asleep. I have never heard voices while walking around my own home before so to be honest it kind of freaked me out a bit. I fallowed it out to my garage and it ended as soon as I opened the door.

Does this happen to anyone else here? Also, what everyone’s take on this as to what these voices can possible be? Has anyone ever tried to communicate with the voices, and if so did you get a response and what happened?

I do apologize if this subject has recently been discussed.
Greg