View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)

WoW

I am SOOOOO grateful to find out I am not alone with the way I feel.
I hated life until VERY recently but all these shift, energy waves, visions, messages ect... I am now excited to see where it all leads.
Due to me fully excepting death and going through times where that was my only answer, I have no fear of death and would still go as far as saying I am actually looking forward to it.
Dont get me wrong though, I am not suicidal anymore.
Life is hard and 1 year ago I thought death was just going to be blank and nothingness but was still looking forward to it.
Now I know there is more I am even more excited but with everything going on at the moment I think it would be silly for me to do anything like that.
1 year ago my mind was 'closed' but now I am seeing things which maybe a peek into another dimension.

I wont lie though, I am pretty sure I know what you are going through'ish' and when my friend (I believe shes is here for me) managed to stop me I was gutted and I tried to make her see it from my point of view. She couldnt and if the shoe was on the other foot I wouldnt let her do it.

Hold on in there mate as once you get to the point where you 100% want too 'die' things can't get worse.

Vibrations are rising so I hope for many of us feeling like this that things will only get better.

I am no expert nor qualified as a psychiatrist but just reaching out as I have been there to.

I wish you all the luck and love, Steve.