View Single Post
Old 21-01-2019, 02:40 PM
Knower

Crystal auras apparently take in other peoples aura. So if you were to look at your aura it would always be a different kind of colour depending on who you had absorbed in the vicinity. So, absorbing their energies and therefore being able to emphasise because you are literally feeling what it is like to be in their situation and you are even becoming like them in characteristics.

In terms of not being seen I don't think that's limited to a crystal aura. Your aura may actually stick very close to you and not as bright for various reasons - fear, sub-conscious issues, negative inner speak. But for whatever reason the outcome is your presence isn't noticed or acknowledged. People don't forget my name but I can frighten people when walking up behind and past people because they just don't sense my presence at all. It's not because I walk quietly it happens when I can be right in front of eyesight. Anyway, there are people that can walk into a room and instantly you turn around and notice them - that's because they have a very big and bright aura. A King is a good example of a person who exudes a very noticeable air (aura) about them. I'm trying to figure out how I can increase my own aura so I can be seen more too =]

Anyway, that's just my view, I hope it helps =]