View Single Post
Old 31-03-2013, 04:39 PM
Soul Searcher

Question Confused..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

For those in particular desperate situations:
It should be emphasized, as wonderful as the afterlife sounds to be, any act of desperation through physical suicide, as means to escape your life challenges, will ultimately lead to deep soul trauma and a deep rooted sense of regret. One kind of suffering will be replaced with a different kind. For this reason it is strongly recommended you seek a spiritual or life counsellor for advice.[/color]

-SPARROW-

Hi Sparrow,

I've just come across your thread, and found it to be a great read, so thankyou

I'd just like to quote the part above, in reference to something i'd asked recently in the Death & Afterlife forum.

My Grandmother sadly took her life, when my mother 18. We have been debating for years how often, if at all, she has been around us both. I have sensed and actually known her brother and sometimes father have been around, although i'm not fully sure i've sensed my Grandmother's prescence before.

My concern recently (for some reason, this has been at the forefront of my mind and I feel I need to lay something to rest) is, will my Grandmother be at peace now? The lovely people here have reassured me she will now be at peace, as the torment left her soul when she passed to the spirit world.
But.. I don't want it to be sugar-coated, do you think this would have happened? After what you've said above, i'm not sure... I would hate to think she hasn't found inner peace yet.

Next weekend, for the first time, i'm visiting the grave of my Grandparents, and I'm going to lay flowers and have a quiet talk with them

Nadine