View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 05:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Universal.Vibe
I was looking for signs, synchronicities, trends etc across the span of my life to find hidden treasure or something?
I found a lot of stuff!
I mostly did it for entertainment.
In the end however I kind of got bored of the whole thing as I feel I found what I needed to find and after that it lost its novelty.
I prefer to live in the moment than in the past and look to a brighter future!

As for memory I wasn't gifted with a good memory, in fact I think its naturally lazy I did however find that the more I used my memory the more vivid everything became as if I was growing into a more 4th dimensional being connecting my soul across both the past and future (looking into the past let's me see patterns that will manifest again in the future? like some sort of symmetry? So in a way looking into the past is like driving in reverse and looking at the road ahead to see how the road behind me might turn? and the more natural it felt the more I felt time was a part of me than a prison I lived in)

Thanks again Vibe,

.... And welcome to the Forum. It just occurred to me that we all are given the opportunity to review our lifetimes during the interregnum between incarnations....in "cosmic technicolor", so to speak.

....which information is even available to us from concurrently-lived lifetimes, erroneously called "past lives" , experienced while we are yet HERE, if the lore is any indication! There are no "past" lives because there is no "time" in the Omnipresent NOW, not even in this "physical" realm. There is ONLY the present, without beginning or end.

I found an exceptional account in the "Autobiography of a Yogi", written by Paramahansa Yogananda, that may give you some equally intriguing avenues for thought. You'll see why when you read Chapter 43, of this book, referenced below. It certainly opened my eyes.

Here's a taste, where Yogananda poses this question to his former Master, Sri Yukteswar:

“Beloved Master,” I asked, “will you please describe more in detail the difference between rebirth on the earth and in the astral and causal spheres?"

I think you'll very much appreciate the 1st-hand knowledgeable detail of this answer.

Reference: https://www.ananda.org/autobiography/#chap43
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)