View Single Post
Old 24-01-2017, 10:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleMist
I'm not sure why I'm so intrigued by this, I think I have had a dream about it. Death has been a massive factor in my life this year. I'm not even sure why I want to know.

I suppose that no one really knows, otherwise they'd be dead?

I think it depends on kind of death your facing, if your facing the Major Heart Attack which is the natural way I want to die is have the Major Heart Attack, it hurts alot but it be over shortly.. Then you won't know nothing no longer cause you will be dead & gone to your eternal Everlasting sleep :)

Same thing if your been shot to death I can immagine this would hurt very badly too but once again depending where you got shot, you probably will die shortly there after, so basically all the ways there is too Die.. I believe in pain & death go together to some degree, even without gunshot or Major heart attack, unless you do something that puts you to sleep ahead of it, your going to feel pain.. But too me I want pain upon death arrival because I want to die the same way I came into this world which is nude, so an on coming heart attack & I feel the symptoms of it, it will be like a warning bell going off to me saying hey dummy, your getting ready die, take your clothes off. That way I can die nude just like I want too.. Anyway yea, it all depends on kind of death your going to die but like I was going to say, no matter what you die will have some kind of pain, just because its your major organs shutting down, that's going to leave you in some kind of discomfort or pain..