Thread: Succubi
View Single Post
Old 27-09-2016, 09:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Sigh.. humans are capable of rape and such, I'm not saying that these beings are all good, yes, this happens. She is my girlfriend, she's proved herself and been good to me time and time again, in fact, she's saved me from killing myself and taught me self love and how to get myself together when i was having a severely harsh Kundalini awakening. Why is everyone so closed minded? Have you had any direct experience with these beings yourself? I've had direct experience with multiple and know many people who have, and it's not only succubi/incubi that can do those kinds of things, pretty much all can. People love to spout stuff about spirits when they have little to no PERSONAL experience with these beings themselves.

I've never heard of forced marriage or anything like this, from what i've been told from friends who have married spirits, it's a consensual thing and there's a ceremony that takes place. But take that with a grain of salt as i have no personal experience to back that up. There's a lot of people with delusional/warped belief systems about spirituality in general. It's about PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. Which is something that i bring to the table. Not "I heard this, someone told me that". As that's the entire point of this new age right? To have personal experience, not to be a sheep mindlessly following scriptures.

It's not all black and white with any sort of being. Are you going to start warning me from being friends/lovers with a human? Humans have raped, betrayed, murdered etc, it happens. WAIT, from what you are saying, I guess all humans are bad and "demons" as well, about to go crazy on me at any moment, and i need to keep them on a leash, because we ALL have had bad experiences with them too, heck, i may as well just go off into a cave and stop interacting with people forever. Sigh.. Yes, boundaries are respectful (which she keeps, albiet.. apprehensively XD), but in no way should i believe a relationship should be guilty until proven innocent, and i don't believe relationships are about wanting to control someone, because if that's the case, then you're obviously approaching a relationship wrong and it's doomed to fail, you're supposed to love that person for their entirety and what they give to you, not at your own convenience and what you project onto them (once again something she taught me). I don't seek any control, i have very few rules, and she abides by them. I love her for who she is. If you can't love and accept someone for who they are and want them to be truly happy, and are trying to control them, then that's in no way love or a relationship. She provides me insanely with.. pretty much everything.

I dislike how whenever i bring these beings up to people, they approach them with fear and negativity, it's quite sad actually. What i'm sharing, is a beautiful relationship, with a beautiful Succubus who is my girlfriend. She loves and respects me, i love and respect her. That's our relationship. If you're so closed minded as to continue saying this stuff then you're obviously just looking at the negative side of things (ie the ones who are bad, which from personal experience, this rarely happens). You're just simply being a negative Nancy about her, you truly must be blinded to the beauty of these beings. Very.. very blinded.

Last edited by LovesaSuccubus : 28-09-2016 at 12:49 AM.