View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 08:07 PM
Pathfinder
If you have a strongly defined sense of self, then you can always be situated in that. I can be in any situation, even the most dark, and still be firmly situated in my own light. I never absorb energy from anyone, although I can feel it acutely. What I do is when I find myself in a place with undesirable energy, I just focus on my light within myself and, using my breath, expand it to increase it's sphere. I find that either people feel the need to leave (they suddenly need the bathroom, or want to go eat something etc.) or the people jump on the energy and I'm able to pull them up.
I've even developed my ESP to the point where I can telepathically communicate to anyone. They are not aware of it, but it has a definitive effect. (with this comes great responsibility. not to be abused). I can communicate with some of my intuitive friends like this and they consciously respond back.
I can easily distinguish between my own emotions and thoughts and those of others.
Do you meditate? It will help a lot. Do you regularly practice critical self analysis? It will make you stronger and help you to see where you're at and where you need to work. Do you ever pray/call to your guide? They are there to assist, take advantage of them.
Do let me know how it goes. These gifts may seem like a burden at first, but once you've progressed a little further down the path and it is revealed a little bit more to you, you will feel so blessed and fortunate to be part of something so amazing.
Oh, and regarding trust. Everyone is conditioned. Trust is not black and white, so learn to trust people to the extent that they are trustworthy. When you develop a high level of integrity, that alone will inspire people to aspire for integrity. You can trust a thief if you lock away your gold. Use what you know and see and then use your intelligence also. Find the goodness in people, they all have some, even if it is just a spark, and cultivate that in them. There are people who you can completely trust. If you are completely trust worthy and have high integrity, then you can immediately spot them. My rule of thumb is to always improve myself first.
Be blessed

We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and possess an infinite capacity to love. Every moment is an opportunity to learn how to love.