View Single Post
Old 31-01-2012, 01:00 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
I have read many philosophies, including Buddhism, but I don't make my camp there, I don't hold onto any of their beliefs.

We are all One, and that includes animals, in fact we are animals.

When I die that's it, the life of Robert is over, but the Consciousness of Robert is there, where it always was, it goes nowhere.

Other bodies will appear in Consciousness, but they will have their own story to tell, and all these stories are part of your story, the story just continues, through evolution, the mind body organism just continues, its really one in its self also, and that is where you will continue, because you are the mind body in evolution, but again your story will be a new story, no an old one continuing.

First, forgive me for taking so long to reply, the day after we talked I had this huge headache, and this days I haven't been feeling so well, emotionally wise...

I love how you think of animals, I am very sure that only until humans learn to respect them will they be able to respect other human beings as well.

So is your conciousness the equivalent of a soul for you? Is this great Conciusness the same as "God" for you?

For me they are, but I believe only after you become what buddhists call "enlightened" would you finally be able to join this great Conciousness which I believe can only be achieved by removing all karma, hence coming back until you are ready.