View Single Post
Old 27-08-2016, 10:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
You will see what the condition of your energy allows you to see; I have known many who have had out-of-body experiences, and I have had such experiences my self; traveling down the tunnel, waiting for them in that tunnel, some see Jesus Christ, some see Krishna, some see their guru, some are met by a relative, and others just see a being radiating love and light with no discernible features, and still others don't see anyone.

Here on Earth we do not see the world as it is rather we see the world as we are; according to our conditioning or orientation, and it is no different beyond this physical world. I base what I say here after listening to, and reading, various accounts from people who have had out-of-body experiences. For me it is all very abstract, and if it contains form then it is an illusion; a temporary condition.

This is just my perspective and I am willing to admit that I may be in error, regardless, we will all find out for ourselves sooner or later. I still ponder the query regarding the condition of our perception after physical human death. If a little child dies will the parents of that child see their offspring in the afterlife as a little child or a fully grown adult? Will you see your great grandfather as an old man the way he was before he left this Earth or will he appear younger? I don’t know! I really don’t know, and I’m just sharing conclusions I’ve drawn from my conditioning.
The little child my appear little for the parents to identify and thereafter go to the preferred age, the same with the old grandfather he may appear old the age that he died in for identification purposes and thereafter go back to his preferred age. This is what I have read and heard, I stand to be corrected