View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 01:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
This is the message I have been impressed upon to share with you today.

Matthew 16:19
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

By the Grace of Jesus Christ, He gives to us the Keys of Heaven to open the windows of Heaven and a divine flow rains down upon us. And Indeed, whatsoever we bind on earth shall be bound in heaven and whatsoever we loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

We most certainly know that this is for those in Christ, who have been rightly made the sons and daughters of God Most High by the receiving of the Holy Ghost into the core of their beings and these Keys are given to such a one.

And that which is on standby as the windows are open are the host of angels, the Holy Fire, the Living Waters, the Anointing, spiritual and material blessings, the Saints, and all the goodness of Heaven that is to be brought down into the earth.

As it is written, let thy kingdom come on earth as it is in heaven, and by these Keys handed down by Jesus Christ to the sons and daughters of God for this purpose, since we are heirs with God (Galatians 4:7)

With these Keys, much help can be rendered to humanity through which they may come to know the Hand of our Generous Lord God. Let this desire enter into your hearts and burn, and let His Hand fulfil your desire.

May our Lord Jesus Christ be merciful and gracious to us, that He may grant us the Keys of Heaven as He did Saint Simon Peter.

AMEN.

I have the Keys to heaven on my Keyring