Thread: Earned Respect
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 11:45 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
You may have had a past life with the person and you are getting a feeling of recognition.
I feel your instincts are telling you one thing but you are not Listening to it.always trust your instincts it will never let you down.
Have you thought of going for past life regression? this could give you the answers.

Namaste

It is possible to get a feeling of recognition from a soul you may meet in your travels when that person has shared past life, or lives, or is part of your soul circle. It is also possible that you may only meet this person for a fleeting moment, at a meeting, or on a vacation. A coworker I worked with many years back was one of those meetings, but I instantly recognized him. He and I fought and died in the same bomber aircraft during WWII. He was one of my waist gunners. We are still good friends to this day. However, other people I have run into briefly who have impacted me could have been past life souls or just souls who were put in my path to make suggestions or to impart information. We live in a universe structured like a web where all threads interconnect.

--

I have had many past life memories starting when I was 8 years old. Most have been interesting and informative, only one such past life memory was emotionally upsetting and that includes the many lifetimes where I witnessed my violent deaths. My deaths, despite being extremely violent never bothered me even at the age of 8.

I have gone to have past life regression but almost all have failed to produce much information. I seem to be a hard person to hypnotize. Self-hypnosis or channeling has produced better results, although spontaneous memories triggered by smells, visual sites, specific noises, and dreams, have allowed me to slip into a past life far more often.

PastPilot