View Single Post
Old 25-10-2010, 10:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
Hey Sparrow I hope your enjoying answering all these questions as much as I am asking them, thanks for all your posts so far. Ive got one more question that puzzles me, when we die why do we not have all the knowledge from our previous soul journey come back to us, like flicking a light switch? If ive lived many past lives and done all these things in the spirit world wouldnt that be remembered upon leaving this world? I just wonder why it is that people have to go through a stage of darkness when they die when some part of them should know better.
Greetings once again, Truth Seeker.

Yes, I do thoroughly enjoy exchanging words with those who invite me into their heart and mind. It is always a pleasure to give of myself in a manner that is received warmly, and valued.
This whole thread really focuses on the many questions others have asked me, or they have yet to ask me, or ask anyone, as well as anything another individual has to share in this manner.

When it comes to remembrance, following reintegration back into the realms of the spirit, it is so that this is a gradual process, and one that is different for each individual. It is different for each individual simply because different souls carry different consciousness back with them. Some come over to the spirit side of life with a lot of trauma, deep rooted belief systems or perhaps an over-sized ego. Perhaps the means in which they crossed over was traumatic and sudden and left that soul in a state of deep anger or anxiety. These weights which the consciousness carries over to the realms of spirit act as a type of amnesia, for they anchor the state of awareness into a sort of …mental box. Until the soul escapes the box in which they have created for themselves and placed themselves in, then their true ancient identity, that of their ancient spirit, will lay in waiting for realignment when the time is ready.
When the soul is ready to acknowledge its own energy of which it has created, and of which it now carries, then they will be given the opportunity to address their Akashic book of life and begin their life review. Once the ‘stuff’ that you have brought with you from the life you left behind is processed and transcended, through the Akashic records, through your soul group, friends and family, you will be reanimated and realigned once more with your beloved spirit. With that, all the memories that your spirit has will merge back into your soul state and you will become a more fuller, complete being. Let us be reminded, the spirit never actually comes with you to the physical world, this is why you do not remember your life in spirit, because those memories are not brought with you, as such. This is not to say aspects of your spirit do not filter down through your etheric cord, which is connected via your solar plexus.

In terms of past lives, you must also know that those miniscule roles you have played in physical form are nothing in comparison to the life you have lead, and still lead in the realms of spirit. Your spirit state is older than the formation of your physical universe, and the journey it has taken to become the being you are this day is phenomenal. The role you play, as the person you think you are, within that country you live in is miniscule in comparison to who you really are, and the roles you have played prior to this. Do not measure yourself, your abilities, or your level of ‘ascension’ or ‘enlightenment’ merely by how you see yourself in physical form. It is very misleading, and those who think themselves to be void of wisdom and experience are vastly underestimating themselves. Different energy beings, from different soul groups experience, interpret and cope with life much differently than others. Just because someone else does something better than you does not mean they are more evolved. It merely means their soul group embodies those strengths, whereas yours have other strengths they do not. This is important for you to remember in the time ahead. -SPARROW-

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸