View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 07:00 PM
Deactivated Account

hello Sparrow, swooping in with a few questions for you ! Actually this swooping idea is rather envigorating in a way , lol, but exhausting.

Lately I have been having dreams of a relative who is on the Other Side. The strange thing about these dreams is that this relative is alive in my dreams, even though in reality this isn't so. These are just brief moments, like a few frames of a motion picture, not long dreams. I am wondering if these are happening just to let me know that they are here with me ? Kind of like a cameo appearance in a movie ? Not sure why I am referring to everything in relation, connection to a movie. Maybe because movies, unless they are documentaries, usually aren't reality either ?

And there have been a few times, when at the end of these dreams... this relative, who is walking down the hallway stops, turns around and says " Good night " . It is like they are then returning to being deceased. Like they are travelling between 2 worlds, sometimes I feel like I am doing the same, except part of me is here and part of me is on the Other Side .... strangest feeling.

Any thoughts on this dreaming of someone still being alive but not being so ?

Ever thankful for your replies !

with love & blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction