View Single Post
Old 31-07-2019, 07:34 PM
Master
Yes. I have had memories from other lives and have had a strong awareness of several folks whom I've known before. Sometimes I have even had a clear awareness of who they were in past lives, though at times much of the details were blocked (usually due to trauma) and may have taken years to surface or come clear.

To your point, in a few cases, from the most recent prior go-round, I clearly had a recall of a past life where others did too AND we mutually confirmed many details. It seems that from the most recent go-round in particular, it's still pretty fresh for a lot of folks, if they know how to recognise it. I would say of these several folks from the last life, only one is a true friend and we speak regularly. I do feel he is close soul fam. Though he's never really confirmed or denied anything I've shared hahaha :), he is an awakened soul and I feel he surely recalls some bits of those past life memories from his own perspective and that there is a fair bit of overlap on key stuff. Two are more acquaintances and no contact now, even though we are definitely soul fam and recognised each other as soul fam and said so & swapped some memories. The last one is an ex from university and no contact now - we never discussed past lives (as I was not yet able to really sit with the memories then & did not discuss with anyone back then). But I remembered him later with fear & loathing from the last life as he was up to raping anyone not married off in that lifetime (that was a common standard, as they feared retribution) and also held my lease for barter in upkeep and house & yardwork.

Of these folks from last go-round, two were and are decent gents in both lifetimes and two were real dirtbags in the last lifetime. They have cleaned up a smidge in this lifetime, like many, yet you can still see the connection in their particular iniquities. It's quite amazing how persistent our core iniquities are and how these things carry over. But likewise, it's beautiful to see folks struggle and make some progress toward right-alignment at centre.

However, I don't think all or even most of our family or partners are close soul family, though some may have been in our past lives. Maybe just a few will be close soul fam in most lifetimes. Your really good friends over many years...not always close soul fam but probably far more likely to be so And I agree it's your close soul fam that is likely to be in many lives with you, in some fashion.

Partners...rarely soul family at this time, but when they are, it is life-changing and inspirational for the rest of us . My ex husband was not soul fam. In fact, only 1 of my exes were in my last life and none were close soul family. An ex from my 20s was a serial murderer I knew from the neigbourhood in a diff life, way back. The ex from college was my dirtbag landlord in my last life. I think my experience is far more common, and Lynn's experience, still extremely rare (at this time). As humanity progresses I'm sure this will start to shift at some point as more awaken.

Parents...I don't think they are *usually* close soul family, but your mum will often be very close to you regardless because you've shared her energy. I do think parents have much to teach us, for good or bad, and that's the main thing. Occasionally, they are close soul family and you are deeply attached.

Siblings and other family...likewise, not always but occasionally, they are close soul family. Regardless, you have shared energy and history and that is also a bond.

Long-term or lifelong friends...like your mum (for most of us), these are the folks who love you as you are and for who you are -- even though they're not your mum, hahaha. Most likely to be close soul fam. Most likely to have been with you in other lives, perhaps even as family or as a partner. But a huge blessing regardless. If you have a beloved friend who is *also* your partner through thick and thin, that is a real blessing. If a beloved friend is your partner and *ALSO* your close soul fam, you have truly hit the jackpot and the odds are about like that as well And the rest of us are truly standing in admiration and with best wishes for your happiness

Acquaintances...strangely, these are as rather as likely to be some sort of soul fam as not. Perhaps a few will even be closer soul fam. Go figure, hahaha :) Life is beautiful, but strange.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke