View Single Post
Old 31-01-2014, 04:41 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpastelle
Sometimes it is and sometimes it isn't.

I understand the authorities and their decision. He was talking mostly with children and they were only out to protect us. I know he knew that this might happen (asking him to leave) he was not suprised.

What bothered me is my own reaction. I know I was young and afraid of being ridiculed if I helped him.

But there was something so sad in seeing him bending over every step he took to pick up the torn peaces of the books he was giving out spread out thrue the yard.

I wished I was stronger, I wished I didn't care what anyone tought of me helping him but I did.

And that reminded me of that time when jesus faced death and everyone that beleived in him kept silent because of fear. They were not children yet fear paralysed them nonetheless.

Going back to that time when I was a child, I still think even if I would have been an adult, I would have reacted the same way out of fear.

Religious ideas, have a way of creating what we should and should not do, but naturally occurring visions within ourselves opens up the true source of seeing fully.

Early lessons like this open us to not deny ourselves what we feel. when you let go of all else, it is about how you feel.Seeing a correlation with a vision of knowing a past situation weighing up against in the now..opens how that feels against your own feelings, its amazing what can transpire for you release in feeling afraid. Fear opens the door to face yourself, and how you will respond next time, as you show.