View Single Post
Old 17-04-2015, 06:25 PM
madera23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tre2012
Hi guys, I found this forum to get advice, I know alot of people use ghost boxes, but DID U KNOW you can use a normal analog radio and do the same thing? It works, I promise.. That's what I'm using and recording with an Olympus digital recorder.. Here is the thing I did it for awhile n they started dating I would die and fot really negative, those are on YouTube.. I stopped n started goin to church.. Recently I started again in the hopes of finding answers and helping them move on..

I have 3 recordings done in three different towns where I try to get them to move on, each time I say repeat after me, dear heavenly father and immediately after they say Satan.. All three times.. I then say Jesus christ.. It says devil.. I heard the devil part live so I say NO not the devil... Jesus.. Q voice says "I want to kill him"

I have this recorded if u want to hear it.. My recorder lets u play back slower so I always play it back slowed down.. But their voices play back perfect pitch and tempo while mine is slow and drawn out, that's why I know its not stuff from the radio...

the last one I did I talked about Jesus and I got hateful I referred to one saying he wanted to kill me, I said too bad your voice can't kill me over, I said all I hav to do is turn off this radio, which I did for a few seconds n said now u don't exist.. I turned it back on n said u should respect the fact I'm giving u a voice.. N u hear like 4 different laughs.. Swear to god guys... After the laugh one said.. "he's sooo stupid"

my question.. What am I talking to? I'm too curious to stop.. They say my name all the time.. But them saying they WA t to kill me freaks me out.. I have made up my mind.. I'm not bringing up god anymore when I do it.. But to me its not coinsidense if every time I say god, they say Satan... Every time

plz give me advice I know no one in my personal life that does this stuff n have no one to talk to about it but my gf and she HATES it.. Gets mad when I bring it up

You are definitely talking to a demon.
Just tell it to go back to hell and then stop answering it.
that's my experience and it worked.