View Single Post
Old 08-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Master
Hi Lucky and everyone,

I never heard the frase 'tuned in' new to me but its a good one, I usually use the word connection, so now I'll use either so thank you for that... I have been researching self healing energy over the last 2 years and now at 66 years of age I'm mentally/physically strong – that’s because of my spiritual team were tap tap tapping in the mornings to get me to research.

Some of us here have been working tirelessly last few years trying to keep our town centre church active - some say ahhh this church is going to close down with lack of numbers and many of us have been battling to keep it active.

I remember 4 years ago feeling so weak delivering church invitation flyers, and I remember thinking it feels like my God is holding me upright by the scruff of my collar, and a song on my CD kept playing at key moments - I am strong when I’m on your shoulders – gave me so much belief and strength that song.

I have had so much guidance with this – and sometimes when I’m speaking to Higher Self in particular I get so many double numbers, so I assume double number relate to HS in '''my’’’ case, just in case others see it different.

So back to ‘tuned in’ – over years I speak to Higher Self, Angels, Guides and I mention each individually or say all 3, so that’s where ‘team’ or ‘my team’ came from ‘I read it somewhere support team, so meaning all 3, or multiple if you count many Angels/Guides, Ive seen so many... And now I will think ‘tuned in’ or ‘connection’ – as many times in the past I have thought about ‘connection’ – and when I've not heard from them for a few days I’m sure I may have said ok its been quiet last few days team one of us has a connection problem here, ok that’ll be me then…

Last edited by one-light : 08-07-2019 at 01:41 PM.