View Single Post
Old 22-11-2011, 09:55 PM
Guide
earthatic,

It is certain that you have an opinion about this issue. I am simply stating mine. I don't believe that every energy vampire is evil or works for evil. I believe from my own experiences with one, that they have a choice. Some choose to live in a selfless way. While it may be against their natural instinct it is possible. I realize that it is uncommon and most people have a preconceived idea about energy vampires. If you have never had an experience with one that chooses to live an honorable life I don't think you can understand the position they take.

I do realize what it can cost to be a host to an energy vampire, and I understand the traps that a person can be caught up in. I have never been a host but if my friend were to ask me for energy I would offer it willingly. I have been attacked by an energy vampire bent on attaching himself to me. I am rid of him and the way I got rid of him was with the help of my friend who happens to be an energy vampire. Don't mistake that it was her in disguise, I do know what her vibrations feel like.

I guess the bottom line is, for me at least, that I choose to believe that we all can choose to be good or evil. I have met some physics that are not energy vampires that have been much more harmful to me than an energy vampire. No matter what our relationship to the Source is, it is a choice to become a leech or not. For some it is a hard choice when they have no other source of energy than to get it from willing donors, who in exchange get a healing or some other benefit. I think many would exchange a little energy for something of value, like health or some other gift. It is all in how you feel about it. A person could make a case and say that any medium or any physic for that matter that sells their gift for money or something else is doing the same thing an energy vampire is doing just in a different way.

This discussion could go on for days but the end result would be the same, each person will have their own opinion and each person is allowed that.

This has been an interesting thread to read, I thank all who have contributed.