View Single Post
Old 16-04-2017, 02:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Good luck and I wish you well with your rational analysis. Glad it works for you.

Are you dismissing what was offered because you believe your know more and that the view of emptiness speaks for itself? Or is good luck and I wish you well more an offering to let what was offered go deeper in you? I could be confused so I am not aiming this directly at you.

I am not saying your stuck as ground has said. I don't see stuck in my emptiness that is where he and I differ.

I am more curious that the reflection of rational analysis wont allow you to go deeper in yourself to reflect beyond good luck and I wish you well. Cant you go there in yourself to know more?

I mean it seems obvious your wanting to show more to ground through your view of what you shared, but in the offering back, it appears you don't think there is more in this way?

If one is confidently allowing the experience of emptiness to speak and the other is confidently allowing himself through his view to let the other know there is more, why wouldn't he open to know more himself?

In some way in my emptiness and awareness of more inclusion in myself, that you are both in a spot of contradiction, which to me shows me you cant see past your own noses..hehehe

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder