View Single Post
Old 15-04-2017, 04:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1wakesup
When attempting to fix the external, in any situation, on any level, from the perspective of a mind which is fully and unconsciously seeking, targeting and coveting its world, you dont have acceptance, you only have maintenance. If there is something to accept, then by default there is something you are rejecting. And so there is a temporary fix only for the mind. The mind from which all seeking takes place assumes to make the effect as resolution, and not the cause. ALL spiritual teaching, even the most transparent, can only point. There are no techniques or writtings that anyone can entertain which will give someone enlightenment/liberation. Its not a predictive or measurable event. Being in the now or being present momentarily is not enlightenment. It makes no difference what anyone believe is a better teaching.

It is always subject to perspective or one which collapses upon an acausal/spontaneous event. It does not happen from a perspective than can only entertain like conditioning/ reflections. Its the finite attemptimg to understand only a concept of the infinite. Which is why the spiritual search or path for most becomes more like a dog chasing its own tail while barking at hot food it cant eat. Understanding has nothimg to do with it no more than thinking you need to get wet while standing neck deep in water.

No one is more ready or worthy. The transient prostitute on the street has as much favor as the monk meditating for 30 years. The only difference here would be a quality of life of more peace vs more pain. And really thats what its all about here in the physical plane anyway.

Understood thanks. I'm talking only about the end of the feeling of disconnection. If thats similar to what is thought to be the experience of enlightenment then so be it but I would make no such claims and only use the term when referring to the description used by some spiritual paths and practises to state thier objective.

From the perspective I am attempting to describe there would be no such thing as enlightenment unless those who use that term accept the end of the feeling of disconnection as equivalent. I suspect they would not accept that.

In the sense that there is no getting away from connection to Oneness then there is no such thing as unenlightened