Thread: Twin Flame
View Single Post
Old 15-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesheta
I think this is a legal situation where the police and/or other authorities need to be involved. If she has been/is being abused, she can report him, get a restraining order, police protection...whatever is necessary.
He could destroy her family and /or career....in what way? A career is nothing without a life...If there is evidence, bring it to the police, or maybe they would start keeping an eye on him to get evidence of their own. There are always options...but I think going at it the way you are is not going to solve the problem.
I guess it comes down to how she wants to spend the rest of her life...if she isn't willing to stand up to him, then she has to consider how long she is willing to live the way she is now....tough decisions....good luck!

Thanks sesheta. The coward in question is very powerful with even more powerful associates. Let's just say the higher echelons of the Police would remain his friend unless he was exposed first which will only arise as an opportunity if either or both of us come to physical harm. He could very very easily destroy her family and career too. I wish I could give more details as you would certainly understand the situation better but I dont want to go indepth on her situation in a public forum. I just need to know that my situation is not unique I suppose and to find some resolution within myself for why this situation has arisen so I can better live with it because unfortunately it is not going to go away. Thank you for your reply though.