View Single Post
Old 15-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Shen Mashel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I think you are expressing the Law of Attraction (as I have understood listening to Abraham-Hicks) see, as long as you think it is complicated it will remain complicated, Ha!

It is easy when understood better that's all - no biggy - like when a couple wanting a baby and finally adopts -THAT'S when they get pregnant - the thing we want we often are thinking a bit too much on "how we do not have it" and thus, we can repel the receiving of the very thing we want.
As we relax, we are giving an opening to "it" to come into our life.
Our accepting, relaxed frequency matches that which we want - that's how I absorbed it.

I don't know about this right path as you say, exactly.
My belief system is: the Universe or God wants the best for me always -
That's also what I want for me - so if I ask for more clients, I get more clients.
I expect more clients, I picture more clients - I picture me happy and with absolutely all that I want - happy and content - and so far it's working
just fine, btw, for those that don't believe in it.

Now, the next step - healing and helping others.

Btw, Abraham-hicks CDs are the most clearly understandable words I may have ever heard.
They appeal to the logcal mind and to the spirit. They "ring true".
I can listen to one CD over and over and STILL glean more insight!
To me that is the mark of excellence - like a Classic novel.
Nice talking with you, Shen M.
Miss Hepburn

I did not heard about Abraham Hicks, but your signature motto from him is very true and i think that also.
Ok...i only said how the law works for me and i am content with being complicated.I will try unlocking its secrets as i go through life.
One thing i agree and have to try...relaxing and accepting ''it'' in our life :)
thanks for the input and nice talking with you also.