View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 07:41 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aknaton
Perhaps we could work together the deal this entity a blow and have it pack its bags. Before I continue, what do you believe in; in other words, what is your religion or path?

I don't have religion, but I do believe about paranormal, guides etc.

Basically, entity is not leaving me alone every minute. Every second really except sleeping. That is really bad than you would think.

When I logged in, to post the latest situation, entity flicked at my mind hard breaking my awareness. Reason I'm posting right now:

Entity is screaming and chanting loudly in my ears and I can't block entity using my throat (vocal cords and moving jaw muscles too like entity is using me to speak but secretly) with his voice singing loudly drawn-out "breast" then see entity hands flicking at breast hard few times with sound of short, loud "puf-puf-puf" with time with that flicks, that does shakes my mental. Sometimes entity's hands pinches breast hard with that sound of "puf" too.

No matter I try, any mental attempts is knocked out sharply with hard jab that breaks badly that shakes my frame of mind. Entity also will not let me not to think about entity or ignore entity's is dealt with hard. Any emotions, any attempts at saying "no" or any words to stop entity, simply knocked out of my "mind" the instant when I go through with this action of communication or thinking is broken instantly. Same with violently blocking me to think by entity methods too. Also shakes my eyes too during that as well. Every time blink my eyes, mental jab that shakes my mind and see his hand finger jab at me same thing with thinking too received that too.

One more thing, entity also periodically twitches my muscles (eye lids and legs, but I do get humming vibration in legs as well from time to time.), and make shoulder to shrug gently like someone pull at shoulder gently trying to move the person with that kind of feeling from entity, I find this super annoying. Every time this happens, also my attention is pulled to entity's attention instantly, I can't block that.

Also I see yellow or blue orbs sometimes. Yesterday, I saw biggest misty blue orb size of a tea dish. Most of time orbs size is usually tiny but noticeable.

All this misery started when I started chakra exercises years ago, now could not due to this entity's blocking my any actions problem.

One of many edits, I finally got entity speaking sounds in my ears loudly and also entity is speaking using my vocal cords and mentally received alternating "do not talk to anyone" and chants in threes of "breast" over and over.

Just now: When I smelled supper being made and barely thought of food, entity spoke: "do not eat" and wanted to write that, I heard that sound and felt, and muscles too, seen entity hand slapping me rapidly.

Just now after writing previously:
"Damn you, for speaking about this" was the entity latest message too, again through my throat speaking by entity's.

Cheers, stonectollector

Last edited by stonecollector : 08-12-2018 at 08:48 PM.