View Single Post
Old 29-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by le_manx
I've always had the feeling that a lot of my ancestors were brutal warriors and slayed many people in their lifetimes. I feel very connected yet secretly horrified to more violent eras of human history, and even would go so far as to say that due to my peaceful yet ailment ridden existence I lead today I may have karmic PTSD if that even makes sense :p

Same here. You can get feelings, and fleeting glimpses of past lives through sounds, smell, visuals, ect....your 5 basic senses, and then more. I usually don’t get the whole book though, I get a line sentence at a time. Just a small glimpse.

I a, also much more sensitive, and prefer to be alone in this life. Which is okay, I think I needed a life where I’m more introspective, and thinking....instead of out there in the ring of Fire. That part will never leave me, I still have those days where I’m full of fire, and I find a constructive outlet for it.

One time, I was in downtown St. Louis, stuck up on an overpass...and as I was waiting for traffic to move(I hate heights) there was this smell...I don’t really know what it was of, but it was very familiar. In that instant, a dream I had years before popped up....I got an image, of a little girl going shopping around the 30’s sometime, in a pink coat. She was with her dad, and he took her up above to the top floor, to a wealthy friends apartment. I can still remember the green stained small square shaped glass as windows. I remember the friend opening up the door and greeting us with a glass of whisky in his hand.

The man was holding the little girl, and it looked like some mid day celebration as we went inside. Both men, seemed to be very joyful about something, and it see,s they might have been business partners, both were in suits.

I happened to look over, and there was the exact building I saw in my dream, except it was rundown, desolate, and needed to be tore down. On the left side up high, was the green stained glass....that s how I knew it was the same building.

I do have a few more memories of that time, one of being in an old pram, and my mother and a friend walking on the sidewalk downtown.

I get a feeling that the little girl died very young. Perhaps around the ages of 5-7 yrs, because I have no more memories of her.

All that memory, from a smell....stuck up on the overpass