View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 06:18 PM
Experiencer
Bothered by this ability

I've had a number of abilities all of my life. The last year has been spent gaining knowledge of exactly what is going on with these things like my ability to see holograms-working on possible communication with them, and other things I see and other things that are happening.

However, this ability to see into peoples minds and feel their pain has and does affect me very badly. Its taken me a long time to realize that these thoughts are not mine in the first place, I finally caught it happening one day-the whole process of picking something up that was not mine. Thats when I realized that I was feeling things that were not coming from myself. Of course we are all affected by others, I dont mean that, but this was very heavy.

And this is what I get bombarded with at times. The pain of people. And the ugliness of what people do to each other. I don't want to see these things either.

I'm not a gloomy person by nature, I'm rather upbeat and happy but I have to say that this does affect a person after a while. Not everyone is unhappy but the majority of the world is in pain, most people are not happy. I don't know how to handle it.