View Single Post
Old 23-09-2017, 03:01 PM
Master
Did a 90-minute sit last night, thought I'd be trying to claw my eyes out by the end but actually I felt pretty calm throughout - my equanimity skillz must be through the frickin' roof, man

Ok I'm being silly, but I do feel much more at peace atm. I do find myself wondering where all the bliss and mind-blasting kundalini experiences are at times, which I appreciate is to miss the point somewhat.

Bindu* - wow, you sound very dedicated, and it sounds like you've established a good routine - good for you :) I've tried mantra meditation in the past but I didn't stick with it, never really 'bought into it' so to speak, felt a bit contrived to me. Each to their own, though, we've all got to find what works for us - oh and I'll check out the link, thanks :)

Seeing as you mentioned kundalini, it raises an issue I've been having in that I have a lot of activity in my crown and third eye (that's been on-going for over four years), and as a result my head tends to fall back when I meditate in the half-lotus; I'm not sure what to do about this, do I focus on keeping my head level, do I meditate lying down, or what? Anyone got any suggestions/advice?

Divine Consciousness - nah mate, that's what adult diapers are for I jest, I jest... what do you mean, 'absorb it'?