View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Master
i think you make some valid points Yamah. very few decide what the great mother, or indeed ourselves, needs, or doesn't need might be closer to it i.e. pesticides, unnatural building, destruction of nature temples, deforestation; the list is endless as you know. compare that to a few stones and songs; i don't think it could be anymore harmfull than a so-called "intent neutral" approach, if there is such a thing...people and their ego's etc...no disrespect intended. in fact looking through the thread i see no "intent neutral" approach from anyone.

the op spoke of earth healing and so i shared what i know of one aspect of that. it is of course for folk to discern the legitamacy of any approach, as i'm sure you'll agree, and proceed as they feel right.

by your description, stone henge and the pyramids could be an "artificial man made design and structure that imposes on earth". might be so but then also it might actually be working with the earth....maybe like the australian aborigines, we should leave no trace of ourselves, similar to the mongols and native americans too i believe...unfortunately we have and do and i believe truly that earth has meridian lines just as the human body does, gaia etc and that people can learn to help these flow by using certain means. so to me i feel a removal of stress via not using pesticides and helping energy lines flow rather than any imposition, though i could be wrong of course...

my understandings, as i see it, revolve around the physical. so to me healing the earth means not eating pesticides, natural building etc etc and maybe earth acupuncture...other folk have other feelings.

is avoiding chemicals in farming and domestic situations a matter of intent or logic?

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."