Thread: should i ?
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2018, 08:57 AM
Master
Have you thought of the partial Solar eclipse from the 13th (12th in the USA)? It's impact likely caused this to happen. Sun in Cancer, dragging up lots of emotions and so on. Read about it online.
Now we are in the build-up towards the Lion's Gate, which opens on the 25th and remains open for 2 whole weeks! Lots and lots of high incoming energies.
During this Lion's Gate we have a Lunar Eclipse on the 27th, more high incoming energies.
Then directly after the Lion's Gate closes -which is on the 8th August- we have another Solar eclipse, one far more powerful than yesterday's.

Should you contact him? No. You should take into account what's happening energetically now and realize this is likely why this is now coming up again after 14 months. And best buckle up for safety cos this is only the beginning. THing typically don't get rough until the Lion's Gate opens.
This is just the prelude.
Not that there's anything to fear, it's all just about growth, letting go of things that don't serve you anymore (like this connection i suppose, that could be why it comes up so you deal with it) and opportunities for growth.
But often July and August are very intense because of this. And this year we get a few solar and lunar eclipses thrown in on top of that... Wowza!
If you want more info on it, I got a free pick a card reading on the Lion's Gate and how it will affect you
https://youtu.be/r1MjIs7PvqQ

Good luck