View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 06:29 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Generalized Vague vs Refined Specifics

Quote:
organic born---Now how would you know that?
This is not very scientific of you.

How do I know that some frequencies of EMRadiation pass through trees, walls of sheetrock, glass etc, because I know from experience. I have owned radio and tv that recieved EM signal through those materials/substances.

Quote:
You've yet to be out of body so you're applying interpretations without proper investigations.

How do you know that I have not had this alledged "out of body" experience, but dont perceive or identify that experience as you do.

Quote:
When out of body, nothing is solid. Solidity relies on perception.. while physical, "perception" is a result of our senses.

Physical and solid both = occupied space to me. Until your able to refine the definitions of your words, then we will have difficulty having rational, logical common sense communication.

Quote:
The frequencies of energies above and below this specifically occurring spectrum (of which the gradients-of-expression are in the trillions) is beyond us.

Humans design technologies that detect wide range of EMRadiation frequencies, beyond what the the human body detects or is aware of, so humans are not limited in the ability to know of EMRadiational frequences beyond that of our five, nervous system senses.

Quote:
We would need to leave our body in order to perceive much more than we do. And that's what out-of-body tends to be good for.

We, humans are our body and metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concepts ergo the ego aka I in I-verse and the metaphysical-1 verse/narrative we tell ourselves.

There is also the verse we act out physically/energetically/motion over time ^v^v frequency.

Quote:
But even at that we're still restricted to what information we can return with. We've spent a lifetime defining things within a "physical" format so we're stuck having to severely stretch those definitions in order to encompass such things that are outside this long-practiced paradigm.

Physical/energy = occupied space and comes in two basic kinds of particles, fermionic matter and bosonic forces

There is newly discovered third kind and/or 4th kind that is a hybrid of this two of sorts, but the info on those are in their infancy and involve very cold temperatures.

Quote:
The energy that composes the materials within the drywall extend beyond our ability to experience.

Again, your not being specific when you use the word energy. What specific energy are you talking about? You need more refined specifics of what it is you mean.

I use alsi use the terms physical/energy in a general way and then I go into specific subcatagories that humans have actually observed/detected and in many cases quantised and quantified.

Some of your energy remains a generalized, ambigous, vague and lacking refined specifics. Ergo cryptic.

Quote:
What I've been seeing doesn't come with words, they are direct experiences that reflect a language that is customized to the vibrations in which they're occurring in.

All youve stated is some ambigous energy you call "out of body". Cryptic and lacks refined specificity.

Quote:
....the possibility of me bringing you along would be statistically unlikely...

I'm not convinced you have any idea what it is your experiencing irrespective of if you choose to label it "out of body".

Some may call dreaming and "out of body" experience. Many humans have dreamed over many years of human existence. Nothing extra-ordinary and not someone understood via lab experiements on the brain during sleep.

Quote:
So, be it as it may, since I'm physical I can see what you're seeing, but I can also see a bit beyond that.

Vipers see infra-red{ heat } so what. Again, humans detect many things we do not detect with our nervous system directly. Ive yet to see you offer any specifics that have much validity beyond the word you use to choose are your words and/or words also used by some others, to define some experience.

Quote:
It's not very far beyond that, mind you, I can only bring back what I'm conditioned to perceive, I'm restricted to this paradigm much the way you are.. but it's different enough to know that "reality" is far more expansive.. so much so, to suggest, that things clearly are not as they seem.

Humans did know about many invisible them over history. With instruments/technology we have come to quantize/quantify what is invisible with specific clarity now.

Recently humans detected gravity waves ---via LIGO and ViRGO on Earth-- at scales of existence that are 1/10,000 the diameter of a proton. I consider that ultra-micro.

If you are detecting something that is beyond the scales of existence, then please attempt to be more specific of what it is exactly.

Terrance McKenna the mushroom guy thought it was aliens from another dimension. What does he mean my another dimension? Hyper-space ie, hyper-dimensions are maths derived from XYZ, 3D, 90 degree cartesian maths wherin hyper-dimensions are curled with in the 3D at ultra-micro scales of existence.

So maybe Terrance, you and others are detecting dimensions at ultra-micro scales beyond gravity and dark energy. Maybe not. You not only have much in the way of specific kinds of energy --ex fermion or boson-- you what you do offer is vague, ambigous generalizations.

I will tell you his beyond ordinary humans and that is idiot savants, who for the most part, cannot function normally in society becuase their brain is so focused in specific, extra-ordinary photographic memory or other kinds of specific abilities ex to hear something and play it back exactly on a musical instrument.

ebuc

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman