View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Wood, sheetrock and cinder block walls are solid yet various frequencies of EMRadiation pass through seeming solid walls. This is just ordinary every day phenomena of fact that has nothing to with any so called "out of body" experience.
Now how would you know that? This is not very scientific of you. You've yet to be out of body so you're applying interpretations without proper investigations.

When out of body, nothing is solid. Solidity relies on perception.. while physical, "perception" is a result of our senses. Now you've done some studying so you're aware of the fact that our senses only relate to a very narrow band of specifically occurring stimuli. The frequencies of energies above and below this specifically occurring spectrum (of which the gradients-of-expression are in the trillions) is beyond us.

We would need to leave our body in order to perceive much more than we do. And that's what out-of-body tends to be good for. But even at that we're still restricted to what information we can return with. We've spent a lifetime defining things within a "physical" format so we're stuck having to severely stretch those definitions in order to encompass such things that are outside this long-practiced paradigm.

To our narrow band of senses the drywall does appear, feel, smells and, as we tap it, sound to be solid. All this is in relation to our current state of being, and such is limited, as is easily determined.

The best that I can tell you, is that when out-of-body things appear to be far more alive. The drywall itself has an existence that extends far beyond what we readily perceive. The materials within the drywall are naturally occurring, it's only drywall because we shaped it as such. The energy that composes the materials within the drywall extend beyond our ability to experience.

So, as humanly oriented, we define in narrow terms, and our sciences and philosophies will reflect this exposure. What I've been seeing doesn't come with words, they are direct experiences that reflect a language that is customized to the vibrations in which they're occurring in.

In order for this conversation to move closer to what I've been seeing I would need for you to join me in just such a thing. But since obe's for me are blessedly rare (I currently feel more comfortable within this mindset rather than that one) and I can't do so on demand, the possibility of me bringing you along would be statistically unlikely.

So, be it as it may, since I'm physical I can see what you're seeing, but I can also see a bit beyond that. It's not very far beyond that, mind you, I can only bring back what I'm conditioned to perceive, I'm restricted to this paradigm much the way you are.. but it's different enough to know that "reality" is far more expansive.. so much so, to suggest, that things clearly are not as they seem.