Thread: Rev 16
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2017, 09:03 AM
Suspended
Master
Revelations 16:8-9(kjv)

8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

V8 is funny how a being can pour his/her whatever onto the sun in the literal sense and doesn't make much sense now if you didn't know(and those are the ones I speak to) there are symbolisms that bring about the literal understanding which is a part of Hebrew poetry. The Sun is figuratively the Torah now the world we live in but are not from is giving us its own law masquerading around like as if its the Torah from God. The men which are scorched are these people and not your everyday person just going about their daily duties that don't even use the name YHWH. We(Maori) also have a poem about a certain man that slowed the sun down. Coincidence?
V9 there's something not right in my opinion about this verse and its the second time the word 'and' is used, I believe it should be 'because' they blasphemed the name of God. Here's some of the ways you can blaspheme that name, one way is to change the core commandments, another way is to hinder the way of the ones that have been punished by their god for their disobedience from ancient times and are finally being gathered up as we speak. The last way I will point out right now I has to do with verse nine and how those foolish people did not repent of their blasphemies against that name by stealing the inheritance of our brother Yeshua, yep it's funny that they call our brother God, but oh well. So since they came with that stolen inheritance/Torah of truth they will be judged/scorched likewise if they don't stop what they are doing.