View Single Post
Old 22-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Serenity Bear

Yes it can help you. The vibration or ressonance of the colour, brings that into the aura if it is lacking, however, it can also overpower an aura if worn too much or if you already have too much of that colour.

For instance if you felt you needed more spirituality you may go for wearing purple, however this is also known to be a power colour, so can cause problems with arrogance, vanity, pushiness etc.

I choose the colour Im going to wear on the day, so if I need energy I will wear red - but too much red can cause aggression etc so not to be over done; if Im studying then I wear brown which also grounds me and so on.

Iv done this for years and it really works for me. The colours you are drawn to on the day is what you should wear for that day as your aura is lacking in that area but remember not to over do it.

My one concern is when you have to wear a colour for work - ie black in an office. For me black is a protection, but can also be depressive, so I would have to wear a different colour blouse, or wear a coloured scarf etc to overcome this.