View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 06:18 PM
Knower

Hi Nameless…

If the words were of even a tiny bit of assistance in your walking of your path, then I am pleased for you. As you are a fan of Jane Roberts and Seth, it was the “Education of Over Soul Seven” book that was a mind blower for me. It really resonated with me… helping me to think way out of the box. Now as I am reading the Life between Lives books by Michael Newton, PHD and Rich Martini I feel many thoughtc and ideas falling into place.

It is hard for me to believe this thread first started over a year ago… I still work with these dear Guides. I don’t know if “Seth” is one of the eight but would certainly consider/think these wonderful souls are all working together to assist us here on Gaia as we continue to shift. Gee, what a ride this is!

And oh my, time is %#!*& for me these days. I feel the quickening in areas and wonderful bits of information as it trickles in. At the same time I have a waiting period taking place that sometimes leaves me in a ‘no time’ feeling. The waiting period is a part of my agreement for being here, what I came is to experience. I take care of my 86 year old Dad who is moving toward an exit. He is a dear, the transition is age related and my time is his time. Whatever ‘time’ he needs.

Anyway…. Yes, a number of people I know have mentioned the ‘get where I am going on time’ request working and working perfectly. Amazing!

I will take look for your post. I take it that the thread in under ‘channeling’?

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.