View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 04:35 PM
Master
Why not find a good alternative therapist? One that can help with possibly herbs or alternative supplements and so on. Or meridians.
The way your hormones are, and I'm mostly talking estrogen and testosteron here, has a major impact on specific parts of the body and ailments as well.
And... the way these hormones are in your body depends for a big part on your external situation.
This will also affect your lower chakras as these are your foundation, and chakras are also connection to organs.
Like you say, your wood is low. Why not find someone who can help out with that? And these things are really quite specific, I do not recommend messing around yourself with herbs or meridians or whatever.
Find a good accupuncturist or other type of therapist in the alternative. Maybe 2-3 times and they got your system back on track.
Things can be caused by your past. Narcissism is an incredibly intrusive thing to live with.
And such circumstances CAN and will affect your estrogen and testosteron levels and when these are off.... like I said, related to specific ailments even! And either too much estrogen or too much testosteron affects the digestive tract. (I cannot remember which of the two).