View Single Post
Old 26-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Super Moderator
Never say "sorry" for an animal post, wozniack! They are Souls too.

Good post and good question.

When my dog passed over I was really concerned about her because I wondered how she would manage in that strange new world, when all she had known was our life at home here together.
Yes she did stay nearby for a little time after she left. I had been sensing her and having odd dreams about her but one day I actually found her during an out-of-body experience in full consciousness.

....or rather....I whistled and called for her (just wondering...has she gone? Moved on? What's happening?) I was not looking forward to there being no response, but was willing to risk it because I needed to find out. I rarely get any response from anything when out of body!

So when I whistled her she found me, and came crashing in, stumbling and thumping, and jumping against my bed in her characteristic clumsy way! That really took me by surprise.

So I gathered that she was not too "far away" at that stage, and probably in the denser environment of the Astral. Though she was perfectly well, happy, and fine. And so glad to make contact. Full of a warm and loving energy.

Whether she knew she "was dead" or not....well I don't think she did. You see, there really is no "dead", only change and transition. I don't think they think like that about what we imagine as life and death. I think they more readily accept their true selves.
Though I do feel that for some it may be a bit confusing until they get used to it.

(Later I know she became aware of her new state and graduated quite happily to the finer Astral realms. She still returns to visit from time to time, though not as often as she did at first; in the first 3 years.) Going to a finer state in the next world appears to be a natural progression, in accordance with the state of the Soul. To prevent it is rather like trying to hold down a helium balloon. It will go and find its natural place no matter what (most of the time!)

I bet your girl is frequently by you at this stage. She will transition in her own time. Don't be worried about her. Send her your love, and lots of gratitude. Send her happy energies whenever you can and tell her you love her and are very proud of her. Allow her to do what she feels she needs to do. If she wants to be with you for a while, or return for a visit -then that is fine.