View Single Post
Old 22-05-2014, 06:54 PM
Master
You will meet with them. About a year ago, I had contact with my Dad, who was not the best person on earth. He was a mean, nasty alcoholic. He beat up my Mom, came very close to sexually abusing me when I was 16. He was not good to his second wife and her son. He was ill - bipolar or cyclothymic - I have realized. I was angry with him for many years before he passed - I did not attend his funeral.

Anyway, I was so very leery of speaking to this spirit who gave his name as my Dad's name. He was with a helper spirit who was helping him thru his progression. During our conversations, he said he needed to apologize for the life he had given me and all he had done. He needed my acceptance of his apology and hopefully my forgiveness in order to help his progress. I had forgiven him years before. He told me he loved very much and always did. He was truly trying to rid or cleanse himself of his "earthly" wrongs.

This is my experience only, but I assume that you have the option of being with whoever you want to be with in the spirit world. If you choose not to be with those who hurt you, I would think they would accept that.