View Single Post
Old 28-04-2018, 09:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatin_sadana
Thank you for responding and answering Sparrow.

I am from India but migrated to Australia 15 years ago....

I belong to a Hindu family, but I am simply spiritual rather than religious....

I have been through a lot of hell in my life, mostly because of dysfunctional family, but more importantly because of health....

I had been searching for deeper truth for a very long time. I understood various viewpoints which all made sense to an extent but they were not complete...

Finally, I came across Hypnotist Michael Newton's books and eventually I reached you...

My own experience and understanding resonates with every word you said so, I am always keen to read more and more words of your wisdom and knowledge...

I am very interested in the knowledge of working of spiritual realms and I found mostly people are talking simply based on what they have read but you talk from your own knowledge and experience so, I come here daily in hope to read what you say and learn from it....

You feel like very close to me, like a real friend, so, the very thought of losing you is frightening.... Only time I have used word frightening in my life is here.... lol

You are back now so, I feel much better now... lol

Dear jatin_sadana,

What a contrast in continents. I do understand Melbourne is quite an appealing place for many.

It is not the thought of losing me that frightens you but the thought of losing your connection to who you wish to be. I remind you of your own heart wisdom and you see me as a means to reconnect. Do not become dependent on anyone outside of your Self; look inside you to where my words connect and open a dialogue with that source.

Synchronicity led you to me, as it has led all others to me. When you embrace what truly means the most to you, what truly brings you ultimate joy, you open the door of synchronicity which is your own spirit speaking to you. Listen to it.

You are not the first to make reference to Michael Newton’s books. Perhaps you wish to enlighten me as to some of the concepts contained within his books which appeal to you.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸