View Single Post
Old 20-11-2017, 12:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshikibu
I had a weird experience once. In grad school, I took a nap one afternoon and between a waking and sleeping state I looked down at my body and there was like a spirit body, attached at an angle to my head. I nearly woke up at the moment when this other part of me was about to fly off. And the hinge was at my head. I even played with it a little, making my "feet" go up and down.

I'm not given to hallucinations and no drugs or alcohol were involved. This was an indication, to me, that there is, indeed, a spirit body, and one which may travel about when one sleeps. And by extension, if there is a spirit body then all kinds of other things may be true.

I ordered the Robert Monroe books and read the samples on Amazon. Does my experience not support his thesis?

After experiencing the spirit body many times in my life, I find it humorous to remember that not everyone is aware of this truth. Yes, your experience does support Monroe’s (and others’ throughout the centuries) thesis. The fact is, it is not all that subjective to those of us who have experienced it. There are certain consistent elements. Just spend some time browsing this forum (of course with some mild skepticism in some instances). It is my opinion, based on personal experiences and observations, that there is nothing “pseudo” about this science. It is quantum physics, and we are the few fortunate to experience it in more than a theoretical way.