View Single Post
Old 29-05-2017, 02:02 AM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up

Hello,

I am suffering from the opposite. I do not know what happened to me and I'm getting memories back slowly through out the past couple weeks. I won't lie it is downright horrifying. Especially if you are suffering from inner turmoil or situational stress.

I personally have been going back and forth with the feelings of, wow here are plenty of symbolic things I need to work out AND feelings that sound like schizophrenia.

I am new so I don't have any real advice except do you want to know where you went? Are you ready to face in real life what you saw possibly on the astral plane? You may have been tested and you may have failed. Which I think could be useful knowledge to becoming a better person. Just are you ready to face those demons? I personally am going to seek out a reputable psychic and have been saving pennies for transcendental meditation sessions. Obviously I've heard meditate and slow down mentally and physically. Youtube has a decent selection guided astral projection and various meditation sessions. Also I hear to stop looking for it. Which I have failed horribly at so far. Although I have been hearing hidden subliminal messaging in songs that play at work and commercials. Also weird weak for the entertainment industry. Maybe look there, but not too hard. Which is easier said than done.

Love and Respect
---Jordan