Thread: Grief work
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2017, 06:47 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimrich
My experience is that my late wife is not only over in the Afterlife now but she is quite often right here with me and she shows up in many subtle and simetimes blatant ways, especially in dreams so I rarely have that painful "missing" her feelings since she is not missing at all. If I were you, I'd go see a psychic or medium and allow your mother to come to you and show you that she is not "missing" and is right there with you in all kinds of ways and then you might FEEL or notice her around you which could reduce the painful sense that she is "missing" or not there. I feel so good and happy when my late wife is here, which is most of the time, so I have no need to get sad, lonely and "miss" her. I am not psychic, although she was/is, but I do "experience" her presence and it doesn't matter to me if it's only my imagination, memories or foolishness so long as I KNOW that she is alive and well and is still right here except that it's a slightly different dimension or realm. For her, coming to me is easy but I cannot to into her realm just yet unless I learn to do it which is why I mentioned a medium or psychic who can access that realm and bring your mother into the dialogue or meeting. My late wife brought my (dead) mother her and did that for many of her grieving clients so it's not so strange and perfectly normal for those over in the Afterlife.
Again, know that they are still here and having contact with them can lower the sadness and grief because they are still here with us and not GONE away as we believe. This same thing can apply to "lost" pets who are still here with us but we cannot or will not notice and accept them so we HURT over apparently losing them when the truth is that we have NOT lost them.
James Van Praagh can say this better than me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4wqVUBfRtU
Your mother is very eager to tell you that she is still there with you whenever you are ready to hear and feel her!

Yes, I do understand what you are saying. I know she is around me, I've seen signs. A short time after she crossed over, I asked she give me a sign. That evening she did (profile photo) there have been other signs also.
My mother was a medium, so I basically grew up around mediumship. Knowing that there is life after death is comforting to say the least :)
Despite our loved ones being with us, doesn't take away the fact that their physical presence is dearly missed.