View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 10:53 AM
Newbie ;)

Crazy spiritual connection

What does it mean when you're in love with someone who is messed up and incapable of having a relationship and you've bent and bent and bent to try to help them, be there, perhaps more so than most people in their life and they hurt you despite the fact you adore them. And from the moment you met there has been profound spiritual signs and synchronicity. And when you reach a point where you know you must let go because it can never work and is not serving you but another sign comes your way you cannot explain.
She was only here 3 weekends and the last time was 7 weeks ago, and yet yesterday, as I type in my online diary about letting her go I find one of her hairs is on my keyboard.
I had blocked her 4 weeks ago because I had to step away and yet last week I just knew I would hear from her and sure enough, I did. It's been like that since we met 15 months ago, constant signs all the time, way too many for coincidence, I've never known anything like it. The moment I first laid eyes on her it was like God's finger was above her head pointing at her, she lit up the room.

My point is, I get to a place where I am ready to let go and spirit sends me another profound sign. I have given her so many chances because of this fact but I am now starting to wonder where these signs are coming from? I convinced myself they were from light but I'm starting to wonder now, I feel I am being played with. Any thoughts?