View Single Post
Old 17-12-2018, 07:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I wish I could get to have a decent talking session with Mahadev....but it usually goes like this whenever I receive darshan..

Me: *cries* " Oh WOW....So AWESOME.. TOTALLY amazing...I LOVE YOU!..You're here...oh wow..this is just SO cool...That blinding LIGHT...Now what did I want to ask you again? Oh, I forget and don't really care about anything except for this single moment"...suffice to say, I am the one doing most of the talking because I try not to contain my total heart explosion when it comes on.

I am sure that lord Shiv ji will definitely fulfill your wish to talk to him face to face.

It is awesome that you get the darshan of the lord.

It also makes me exceedingly happy that you have evolved so far in the journey that you only care about the God and not anything he can give to you.For me it is like : "Lord I truly ...truly... love you ...I do NOT want anything in exchange for that love neither will I "sell/bribe" that love to get anything from you ....but keeping that in mind ... if you want to help me ...then here is the thing that I need help with..."