View Single Post
Old 21-06-2019, 03:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
sleepy amethyst, I am very sorry you and your husband are going through this, and I send you both my kindest thoughts and prayers.

It is a very tough journey, and I agree with Native spirit, that you will be processing both grief and hope right now. Life has dramatically changed from the way it was, and you will feel like you are on the front line.

Up to a certain stage -when he went into hospital -I nursed my husband through cancer too in 1999. So I know how tough this is. Life is suddenly upside down.

You will be processing a whole range of emotions. And will be trying to stay strong for him, both at the same time.
I hope you have support from others....friends or family. If not, at least you have us here.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/informa...therapies.html

Their phone number is :0808 808 00 00 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm.

Hi Tobi
Thank you for your words, I am coping the best I can right now and one way or the other the end will come whether he lives or he dies.
Macmillan Cancer Support are brilliant, and care about carers too, so they may be able to help you if ever you want to talk. They have various helpful services, but this page might interest you?

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.