View Single Post
Old 18-04-2018, 05:03 PM
Master
I've seen two UFOs, maybe four years ago.

One got my attention by zigging and zagging in an area. I thought it was a satellite so I got binoculars for a better look. It looked like a spider. This was at night.

The other I saw was a bright white light, moving slower than an airplane. Another, smaller faster light, joined it and went in a circling pattern. I got the binoculars again and the big white light was rectangular with blue, red and white light covering the entire rectangle. I couldn't see anything else. I couldn't see what the smaller light was but from the way it moved, it could only be a military jet. This too was at night.

A third one I didn't see but heard in the early morning. I was visiting mom, so I spent the night at her place. I was in the bathroom when I heard a bunch of beeping (similar to the UFO in Close Encounters of the Third Kind movie) above the house. A chopper flew with it which was really loud and close to the house. It just about rattled the windows. The chopper didn't really drown out the beeping from the UFO.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)