View Single Post
Old 30-12-2017, 09:03 AM
Knower

From what I understand Buddhist teaching is that there is no God outside of ourselves. In a way that to me is like New Age we are one with God as we are made in his image and are co creators. I believe the Universal Power, movement of energy to take form that actually creates all things is a higher power than ourselves but it is totally subjective to us.

While we are co creators through on oneness with God nature I don't believe we are God or the Universal Law which is the whatever that manifests our creativity. As we speak our desire into creativity and its manifesting we are not that which manifests it. That which manifests anything is much bigger than ourselves or our works can produce.

I fully understand this is my understanding and perhaps far from your understanding of these things. I was surprised by what I read that Buddhists don't believe in a God which is somewhere above them or out there. Maybe I am all wet and don't really have an inkling of understanding of Buddhism. I did recently buy a book about Buddhism but I have not even open the book yet.

Here is an example of what the IT, Universal Power or whatever we want to name it, is at work subjective to my direction.
Suppose I ask a question and I say the answer will be given unto me. I don't do any research to find the answer. Perhaps in a minute, day, week, or month I am somewhere and I over hear a conversation and they talk about the answer to my question.

Okay what put me and the other people in the right spot at the right time that I got the answer? There was something acting on my thought/spoken word, which was possibly no more than a whisper, that brought the answer to me. That something IMO is whatever you want to call IT. God or Universal Subjective Law of manifestation. There is something outside of myself that is the provider. Can we understand how it works? No it just is and that really should be no concern of ours. We can't understand the infiniteness of it. All we need to accept is that we can call into creation/manifestation knowing/accepting it comes back fulfilled not void.

I got my start in this teaching over thirty years ago and my life today is the exact manifestation of how I stated my life would be. My life is the proof to me that this is how life works and is subject to me. Do I feel I am God? NO but I am a co-creator with him.